- Vasectomy services
- AAA clinic
Travel Vaccine Triage System
If you are planning to travel please give at least weeks' notice.
How do you access travel advice?
- Come in to the surgery and collect a travel questionnaire.
- The nurse will review your questionnaire and will call you to book an appointment or give you the necessary advice.
This service is available at Springhill and Galley Common.
Please allow 5 working days for the nurse to contact you.
If you have vaccine records from private clinics please give this information on your questionnaire.
This change has been made to ensure that you're given the correct advice and appointment time for your needs.
Spring Hill Medical Centre currently works with Age UK Warwickshire. Care navigators provide a free, impartial and confidential service to adults in Warwickshire. They are based in GP practices, working in partnership with health and social care professionals.
How do they help?
A Care Navigator can support you with:
- Housing and benefits advice
- Information about social care and home support
- Befriending and counselling
- Healthy lifestyle advice
- Support and social groups
- Dementia services
- Access to counselling
- Information about aids and adaptations
If you are aged 18+ your GP practice can make a referral or contact:
Age UK Warwickshire:
07436 108 172
Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT)
IAPT services are for people with mild, moderate and moderate to severe symptoms of anxiety or depression living in Coventry, Solihull and Warwickshire.
The Samaritans are there to listen, no judgement, no pressure, and help you work through what's on your mind. They will never tell you what to do.
Call:116 123 (this number is free to call)